At the start of each school year, children and teens in our care often don’t have access to essential school supplies that are key to academic success. As we prepare for the 2020-21 school year, KVC wants to ensure that each child in our care is fully prepared when they return to school.
We invite you to extend a helping hand to children in your local community by donating new backpacks, pens, pencils, calculators, binders and more to your local KVC office! By donating a backpack filled with new school supplies, you are giving a child the best possible start to a successful school year!
We need your help to provide basic school supplies for children in our community including:
- Pocket folders in various colors
- Graph paper
- Wide-rule notebook paper and spiral notebooks
- College-rule notebook paper and spiral notebooks
- 3-ring binders
- Boxes of tissues
- Black, blue, and red pens
- Highlighters in various colors
- Crayons – 24 count
- Number 2 pencils
- Glue sticks
- Index cards
- Fill a backpack with all the supplies listed!
- See a good deal and stock up on one or two items – we will sort and fill back backs for you!
- Donate gift cards for uniforms or supplies not listed.
- Click here to purchase items on our Amazon Wishlist!
If you would like to donate supplies, items can be dropped off at the KVC Kentucky office nearest you. To find a local office, please visit our locations page.
We know the summer months are a busy time, so if you don’t have time to shop, please consider helping by making an online donation noted for the back-to-school supply drive, and our volunteers will do the shopping for you! Rest assured that all designated donations will go directly towards purchasing school supplies for children and youth receiving behavioral health services with KVC Kentucky.
The needs of children and families are countless, and KVC could not provide school supplies for every child without individual, community and corporate support and contributions.
For additional information, please contact Meredith Meyer (859) 333-0182 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.