- About Us
Each year, KVC serves over 12,000 children and families across Kentucky! At KVC Kentucky, there is strong emphasis in the therapeutic implementation of evidence-based therapy, assessments and programs.
- Programs and Services
Our Family Preservation & Reunification Services help strengthen families and keep children safely at home rather than entering out-of-home care. Now offering Telehealth options.
Our foster care program allows you to make a positive difference in a child’s life by opening your home and heart to a child when they need it the most.
Innovative, evidence-based mental and behavioral health services delivered in the home and community of our clients. Now offering Telehealth options.
- Training and Consultation
Family Preservation & Reunification Description of Services
Family Preservation and Reunification Services (FPRS) provide in-home, community-based, intensive services to reduce safety risks jeopardizing children’s placement in the home.
Family Preservation and Reunification Services are designed to:
- Help families remain safely together.
- Divert children from being placed in foster care or a residential treatment center.
- Assist in the reunification of children from out-of-home placement.
- Improve Family Relationships.
FPRS services are provided to families in crisis with a a child at imminent risk of out-of- home placement of to families with a child returning from out-of-home placement. Services aim to increase safety and improve family relationships by:
- Providing wraparound services designed to build supports for each family.
- Teaching parenting, household management, relationship-building and other skills to family members.
- Strengthen family members voices in their own treatment goals.
- Collaborating with community partners to coordinate care for families.