Each year, KVC Kentucky serves 12,000+ children and families in eight regions of the state. Our services are in-home, strengths-based, and driven by a focus on the safety, permanency, and wellbeing of the child and family.
Some of our results from last year include:
- 9,023 children and adults received family preservation services
- 98% of children we served were safely reunited with their families after being in foster care
- 993 children and adults benefited from behavioral healthcare services
- 125 youth received substance abuse treatment
- 38 children cared for by KVC foster families
2017 Annual Report coming soon!