Each year, KVC Kentucky serves 10,000+ children and families in eight regions of the state. Our services are in-home, strengths-based, and driven by a focus on the safety, permanency, and wellbeing of the child and family.
Some of our results from last year include:
- 9,778 children and adults received family preservation services
- 234 children safely reunited with their families after being in foster care
- 1,412 children and adults benefited from behavioral healthcare services
- 180 youth received substance abuse treatment
- 25 children cared for by KVC foster families